Oxfords originated in Scotland and Ireland, where they are still occasionally called Balmorals after Balmoral Castle. Later these shoes were named Oxfords after Oxford University. The Dublin Oxford, a three eyelet whole-cut Oxford, is our tribute to the originations of this exquisite shoe using techniques mastered over the years to bring to you superior design and ultimate comfort.
- Dark brown hand-stained leather
- Leather lining
- Full leather stacked heel
- Premium leather sole with stitching
- Minimum break-in
- Each shoe comes with its own velvet dust bag
- Runs true to US sizes - Still unsure? Email us at email@example.com for sizing help